Monday, May 30, 2011

*rofl*

Hahahaha....

I just happened to listen to an absurdly hilarious Indian song! And, I liked it.

*chuckles*

Okie bye.

*turns back*

What?!

You want me to tell you what song?

Ha!

Na, I won't. Not yet, I mean. Emm... Kal bataongi.... shayad!!

Why?

Because.... *scratches head* Ah yes! Because, I'm evil (how can I forget). *angry at self*

*grins*

*frolics away*

P.S. Excuse me. Haha.

5 comments:

Furree Katt said...

I DEMAND TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG.

Ally said...

Aw you should have told us u meanie! =D

Ph_ said...

I want to know that song :D

Tauqeer said...

No its okay, save us from the terror.

Sunkee Ann said...

Sorry, tauqeeeer. You lost- 3 to 1. Aww.

And waysay bhi, now that you've mentioned 'terror'. It only occured to me how I love terrorizing people.

*evil grin*

Ladies, fret no more. Your pleas have been listened to! :P

Post a Comment