Ami is going to get gulnaz scolded from me some day, lol. Ami knows I come at the lunch/dinner table late, yet she consistently keeps sending her to let me know, 'A*** api bulrahe hain aapko', 'A*** api khana thanda hojaye ga', 'A*** api yeh', 'A*** api woh'.... Kissi din suna dungi mein uss bechari ko, I'm afraid. :P Daant tou khair khairu sahib bhi kha sakte hain, but odds for him are a little less because he doesn't hang in the doorway until he's assured that I'm coming, unlike gulnaz.
S and I were discussing a camera right now, and I asked her something about the other camera she was talking about but she was confusing it with another camera and I was irritated because she wasn't really getting me so I screamed. :P Mum was amused, not exactly what I expected. She hates it when I scream- but not this time, apparently. S giggled and remarked as I was leaving the lounge, 'Bilkul murad ho tum!'
I did a 180 degree spin.
'Who?'
'Murad!!' she said almost sticking out her tongue at me.
'Kaun muraa....' and just then I realised that she was reading a novel.
'What the hell...' I thought, 'I'm sure murad won't be a good character'.
'Ami murad kon hota hai..', I asked agitatedly.
'Khud he parh lena', S interrupts and then mentions to mum, 'Hana ami, bilkul ussi ke jaisi hai'.
Ami laughs a little and says.... 'eik big'ra howa larka hai'.
My mouth almost drops open.
Kya yaaaaaar.... This is bad.
Lol.
2 comments:
i guess it ws last ramadan wen i read some post like this on ur blog..enjoyd reading it :).lol @ murad :)..cool down ur temper..
Ah yes, I remember- the sehri wali story. :)
Post a Comment