There are moments in a day when I eagerly want to just die. At times it seems to be the only way to jolt people around me up to stop taking me for granted. And the most sinister-ly apt too. Because death leaves the living with no second chances. Only regrets.
I feel hurt. So broken, that the pieces of my wreck collide with each other to cause more agony.
And there's nobody to ease it away.
I am aching in places I didn't know existed.
The pain is excruciating. It's obliterating my soul.
I sit in the pool of my own blood, still - but not dead.
I try, but I am unable to help myself. My bleeding body lies in a dump in a dark alley, and I scream for help in a voice so meek that even I cannot hear myself.
The few passers-by that crossed me could but lend me looks of disgust and disapproval.
I feel a streak of warm liquid streak out of my eyes blurring my sight. The lights at end of the alley blob up into a pretty bokeh.
It hurts so much.
I cannot hold the weight of my eyelids anymore, they collapse on me.
The last thought as darkness envelopes me - I'll never be good enough... no matter wh
No comments:
Post a Comment