I dreamed last night. The kind of dreams you dream with open eyes, and an awake mind. I dreamed of things, and places- and people. I dreamed of a world.
I felt a rainbow and a lone butterfly inside my stomach. I felt a little scared too. I didn't want my eyes to close, and my mind to sleep and wake up the next day to the same miseries.
I dreamed for myself last night.
But last night, I didn't feel well. I kept having this sinking feeling, my body ached and I tossed and turned. For a moment, I thought I might not see another day. Like the reaper was somewhere near me, around me.
Can dreaming end up in something so morbid?
-
I am scared. I'm walking down a tunnel and I can suddenly see a light at the end; and it's... It's frightening me.
The 'what-if's' are tearing me apart.
1 comment:
I think your friends should dedicate you the ghazal 'Gar Mujhe is ka yakeen ho'...
Post a Comment