To Anonymous above: I'm having difficulty choosing an honorific for you; you are definitely not a Mr. (you lack the balls to show your identity) and you are not a Ms. either (by the way,that would be an insult to whoever comes under the title of Ms.). What do we call a person who is neither a Mr. nor a Ms.? Ummm.... Anyway, a suggestion: Grow Up!
To Miss Ann: I am sorry, I should have known there are many imbeciles who lurk around the blogosphere, waiting for a moment to put a show of their low mentality. You don't have to tell anything here. IF you like, you can send me an email through my blog. Again, sorry.
I am sorry Mr.B! I really did not mean that and sorry for pissing you off. Just ragging dear. Accept my apology here. :)btw I'm still growing up.... ;)
10 comments:
Why are you sad? :|
'...and he asked with a straight face.'
....
Don't worry, May be people have some time for you tommorow as its labour day holiday :)
'..and she ridiculed me over my straight face. *sad straight face*'
:P
I am kidding.
Umm.. I have a question. I hope you don't mind me asking if there's any other way of contacting you other than this blog?
Ohh Mr.B is "flirting" han :)carry on buddy.. Good Luck!
To Anonymous above:
I'm having difficulty choosing an honorific for you; you are definitely not a Mr. (you lack the balls to show your identity) and you are not a Ms. either (by the way,that would be an insult to whoever comes under the title of Ms.). What do we call a person who is neither a Mr. nor a Ms.? Ummm.... Anyway, a suggestion: Grow Up!
To Miss Ann:
I am sorry, I should have known there are many imbeciles who lurk around the blogosphere, waiting for a moment to put a show of their low mentality.
You don't have to tell anything here. IF you like, you can send me an email through my blog.
Again, sorry.
I am sorry Mr.B! I really did not mean that and sorry for pissing you off. Just ragging dear. Accept my apology here. :)btw I'm still growing up.... ;)
Koi b pooch laye, per pochwana kis sy hai..baat tou yeh hai !!
@ majworld:
O_o had hogai, lol!
@ B:
there's no reason for you to be apologetic at all, please.
@ Jasmine Z:
Haha, I like how smart you are!
Post a Comment