Bala, as in monster in urdu and sindhi (and any other language).
I had Audit & Assurance exam today.... I don't know how it went. Cannot comment. Err.. cannot comment not because I'm reserving my comments but because... well, you have to know something to comment on it. Lol. Pata nahi kaise hua, seriously.
Khairu, opened the gate and went like, "Sahi thee wayu na baji" (It went alright, no?). And my grin grew wider, for God knows what reason. But he sounded cute. I had asked him to pray for me. Hence, he was asking about the exam. Khairu has the most cutest smile I've seen lately. *smiles* And, probably its because of this smile that I cannot scold him or be angry at him. I try speaking strictly with him when he doesn't do things right, but it doesn't really work. He's a good boy.
Khairrrr, met Gruphy and Gopher at the exam centre, which was lovely. Meeting lovely people unexpectedly is lovely indeed. And guess what, both of them happened to be waiting for me. *grins* I feel important. Gopher looked so immensely human, gopher is called a gopher for a reason you should understand. I introduced gopher and gruphy to each other, which was another lovely thing. So, all this loveliness sort of made me forget about the exam and its dreadfulness.
Gruphy left afterwards, so I was left with Gopher who had to wait reeeeally long because my driver decided to disappear somewhere. But, it was good catching up after soo many days. It was lovely, again. Lol.
I got home smiling, which made mum feel good. However, I did break it to her that I'm not smiling because I'm acing the exam. *grins* I told her how lovely the evening after exam had been. Then, I had a little chat with her about gopher and gruphy, and so she discovered that I was actually smiling at gopher's silliness. Even mum knows how silly gophers can be. *winks* Anyways, so ammi jani asked me to ask gopher to meet me on friday too at the exam centre (despite the fact that gopher doesn't have an exam on friday, lol) so that I can return home with a grin and not a grimace on my face.
Anyways, too much about gophers and gruphys.
Or, not.
Has it ever crossed your mind why all the people around me have nick names that sound like names that people would rather have for their pets, lol? No. Gruphy hates her nickname. Says it sounds like a dogs name. Not wrong, is that? Haha. And gopher has another animal-istic nick as well which is, 'sloth'. Sloth can be used as a swear too, you see. Here, try this. Say it grinding your teeth with wrath, 'YOUU, SLOTHH!!'. Haina? Haha. And then, there's a 'maindak'. I don't like maindak, hence maindak! I've gave Z a new nick as well. It's 'kambal', lol. No, don't ask. *chuckles* But yeah, kambal is very animal-istic. *smiles* I was tentatively called a 'white monkey' too. Again, don't ask.
I watched the musical from the 60's 'My Fair Lady'. Ufff. I've fallen in love with it. It was exceeding lovely. I think it'll be my favorite movie from now on. I didn't really have a 'favourite' movie up till now, can you believe it? Yes, it's kind of difficult for me to categorise things as 'my favourites'. I jump at disliking things, where as liking stuff has always been a problem for me. *sighs*
Here, have a giggle (at my miseries):
S (referring to ZB): She needs medical attention... She DOES
Me: Ha-ha. Even you needed medical attention, did we provide you with any such thing, no na? Tou isay kion dilwa'aingay?
BJ: Aur tum per tou medical bhi fail hogai, kion?
Me: *whaaaaaat*
S & ZB: Hahahahahahaha... *nearly rolling on the bed in fits of laughter*
Me: *jumps at BJ and starts beating him- day dreams*
3 comments:
btw, Bala is the Filipino word for Bullet. :)
the sindhi words of khairu made me remember sindhi dramas which used to come at evening time on ptv long time back. i mix up sindhi nd saraiki i guess :S..juz one more exam..holidays r around the corner..:)..
nd after long time BJ is back :)
@ Bessy: Hahahaha, even that would fit, lol.
@ majworld: holidays you say? kaunsi holidays?? :( koi holidays sholidays nahin hain. *sniffs*
Post a Comment