Thursday, January 7, 2010

Words Slash Butterflies.

My words are running away from me. It is not an ideal thing, is it? It is not. Wait... ideal, did i say? Just for the sake of reminding myself- ideals do NOT exist hence, the name IDEAL.

Anyway, I was referring to the fact that oddly enough, I am finding myself incapable of adorning my feelings with words. When, in fact, these days there is just so much going on in my life that life, all of a sudden, seems to me as a synonym for a
roller coaster ride. Yet, when I decide of putting down words, they start running away from me like crazy.

I am finding it hard to write. Right now, finding words feels like catching butterflies with a net that has been knit a little too loosely. The butterflies or words, which ever you like, just manage to escape from this mesh.

There is just so much that I want to say and yet, I feel like I have a block in my head that's keeping my thoughts from becoming words.


Actually, I might just be realizing what's happening with me. Ever seen/ heard/ imagined what would happen if too much stuff is being shoved down a narrow pipe? Right on, it would clog up. That is, what I think is happening with me right now. There are just too much thoughts that are rushing to become words and as a result, clogging up my mind. So, no coherent text comes about.


The funny things is, when I look up I smile because I see I have managed to write quite a bit. However, none of it qualifies for what I
intended to write about.

Ironic, isn't it?

2 comments:

Ess.See. said...

This has happened with me on several occasions, so I can so relate. But just don't rush or push it. Just start off writing and then it flows out of you and before you even know it, you have pretty much let out some of the thoughts within you. Letting them all out requires a threshold stimulus, so just hang in there! :)

Sunkee Ann said...

Hi again! I agree with you on that! Thanks again and I hope you'll be visiting often now. :)

Post a Comment